normally I am a calm, unshakable fortress of sangfroid but tonight I needed to make a Cryptic Text Post to remind myself of other things in the world that have brought me joy in the past month and a half or so
(esp the perfectly organized manuals. and the piece of orange peel.)
reblogged from narwhalwroth
We’ve already featured talented Austin-based photographer Emily Blincoe a couple of times on iGNANT. Her output is amazingly creative and never fails to make us smile. Emily is probably best known for her color-coded arrangements.
For her latest works she collected color permutation of tomatoes, oranges, eggs, ice cream and leaves and sorted them into groups and gradients for each image
reblogged from badrowboatcop
Just when I said I wanted to draw more whimsical fantasy, this came out instead.
Modern day reinterpretation of Edgar Allan Poe’s The Raven.
HOLY SHIT I WANT TO KISS ASHLEY WILLIAMS ON THE MOUTHPARTS SO BAD
ah, baby’s first exposure to Unromanceable* Bioware Ladies
* as a ladygay.
reblogged from shiegra
The get to know me meme
I wasn’t tagged by anyone and I don’t care to tag anyone
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- Name: Samantha
- Birthday: April 4
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh, you touch my dick, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding
- Height: 5’8”
- Time zone: EST
- What time and date is it there: August 27, 2:22PM
- Average hours of sleep I get each night: Hahahahahahaha…………. anywhere between 4 and 9, but usually about 6
- The last thing I Googled was: “cleaning out dishwasher”
- First word that comes to mind: velvet
- What I last said to a family member: “See you soon!”
- One place that makes me happy and why: A particular armchair in a particular pinche jipster coffee house
- How many blankets I sleep under: In the summer, a thin one; in the winter, AS MANY AS I POSSIBLY CAN
- Favourite beverage: Cardamom tea (also wine)
- The last movie I watched in the cinema was: Snowpiercer
- Three things I can’t live without: Caffeine within two hours of waking up; houseplants; books
- A piece of advice for all my followers: Take good care your your back.
- You have to listen to this song: you don’t
- My blog(s): This one, and The Sideblog. (It gets All Caps because I’ve been running it for longer than I’ve known most of you)
reblogged from arschbiene
reblogged from ursulatheseabitchh
50 Songs; 50 Nicki Verses:
// MonsterKanye West // Love MoreChris Brown // LowJuicy J // I Ain’t ThruKeyshia Cole // Make Me Proud Drake // Out of My Mind B.o.B // Raining Men Rihanna // Up Out My Face (Remix) Mariah Carey // Get Like Me Nelly // Roger That Young Money // So Bad Cam’ron // Somebody Else Mario // Take it to the Head DJ Khaled // My Chick Bad Ludacris // Tapout Rich Gang // Woohoo Christina Aguilera // Tonight I’m Getting Over You (Remix) Carly Rae Jepsen // True Colors Wiz Khaifa // Up All Night Drake // Where Dem Girls At David Guetta // Bottoms Up Trey Songz // She Came to Give it to You Usher // Till the World Ends (Femme Fatale Remix) Britney Spears // Whip My Hair (Remix) Willow Smith // #twerkit Busta Rhymes // 5 Star Bitch (Remix) Yo Gotti // 2012 Jay Sean // All I Do is Win (Remix) DJ Khaled // Fireball Willow Smith // Bang Bang Jessie J // Beauty and a Beat Justin Bieber // Give Me All Your Luvin’ Madonna // Teqkilla (Remix) M.I.A. // Clappers Wale // Shakin’ it 4 Daddy Robin Thicke // Livin’ it Up Ciara // Dance (A$$) (Remix) Big Sean // I’m Out Ciara // Entertainment 2.0 Sean Paul // Flawless (Remix) Beyonce // I Luv Dem Strippers 2Chainz // Freaks French Montana // Get Low Waka Flocka Flame // Lil’ Freak Usher // the Creep the Lonely Island // Girl on Fire (Inferno Version) Alicia Keys // Dark Fantasy Kanye West // Hands Up Swizz Beatz // Born Stunna (Remix) Birdman // In My Head (Remix) Jason Derulo //
… are there fills
No!!!! And that’s tragic. If there were, they’d probably be ~*~Fenders~*~. You know, the hand thing………….